From: Todd Sines [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2004 3:43 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) TROPIC OF CANCER. Monday, 19 July at Table 50 in NYC. our
b-day party!

you 313'ers in NYC would be interested in what's going on on Monday
night..

as Archetype, Miss Watts, Ulysses, and myself celebrate our birthdays
this month.

here's the flyer...
http://www.scalestudio.com/table50/

<http://www.scalestudio.com/table50/ToC_FrontLR.jpg>
<http://www.scalestudio.com/table50/ToC_BackLR.jpg>

there are a few of us celebrating our birthdays this month. so we
figured it was time to have another joint party.

this time, it's at the swank TABLE 50 in Noho [3 blocks from my apt,
too far!!]

A celebration of cancerian DJs

featuring a wide selection of music for dancing... house, electro,
techno, broken beat, punk, funk, and party jams of all shapes & sizes.

Happy birthday shoutouts to Seungah, Eugenie, Holmar Fillipsson,
Mahssa,Traxx, and everyone else. Come on out and celebrate like it's
your birthday [even if it's not]!

MONDAY, 19 JULY 2004
10 PM - 4 AM... FREE!

TROPIC OF CANCER.