I just thought from the perspective of a spectator or someone who was
visiting his studio -

I figures a few of those buttons and dials controlled household type
features - one gets the cat fed, another does the washing up, etc.

It's just so very Jetsons.

MEK

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      com                      To:       313@hyperreal.org

                                               cc:

                      07/19/04 10:17 AM        Subject:  Re: (313) when I grow
up...... / Ableton

>Monolake's is hilarious

As soon as I saw that, I thought "thats it!" something like that is exactly
what I want.
You could label them up yourself and what have you.

I guess he wrote ableton though? (or helped). Suppose he knows what he's up
to...

p.s. that little red button left hand corner? Press that to drop the super
rare bomb. Warp rave button.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring