Lol, universal controller for your entire home :)

Actually if you look at the pictures on his web page, he seams to have added
some labeling later on
http://www.monolake.de/monodeck.html

IMHO the biggest problem with this kind of home made controllers, is to make
a good box for them. Especially one that is small and sturdy enough to carry
around for live gigs and survive an airplane ride.

Jernej
www.soundoflj.com/octex