From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 10:50 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) when I grow up....../ Ableton controllers

>Doepfer sells their raw controller hardware so tha tyou can make custom
>thingers yourself:

Cheers Kent.

I'd love to have a go, but I'm pretty sure I'd make a mess.

I really want to get a controller for Ableton. I've been thinking about
selling a chunk of records to fund it.

I've had a look on the market though, and the selection seems pretty poor.
Even the custom built one hasn't got that many controllers on it. (the one
with the ableton 'skin')

I reckon to get super busy with it you need more.

Anyone else find this?

Or,has anyone found one they're really happy with?

Alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in their individual, non-business
capacity and is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

PricewaterhouseCoopers may monitor outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring