Subject: Re: (313) when I grow up....../ Ableton controllers
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:50:29 +0100
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: 313@hyperreal.org

I really want to get a controller for Ableton. I've been thinking about
selling a chunk of records to fund it.

I've had a look on the market though, and the selection seems pretty poor.
Even the custom built one hasn't got that many controllers on it. (the one
with the ableton 'skin')

I reckon to get super busy with it you need more.

Anyone else find this?

Or,has anyone found one they're really happy with?

Alex