>There might very well be another Moritz Von Oswald, cos he used to be
listed on Allmusic as drumming for The >Associates

Think it's the same one.

(think)

hadn't heard the erasure one before, or the Holger/Hiller one either.

you learn something new every day.

>fair enough but wasn't there another really mad acidy one from round the
>same time? (re first maurizio record)

don't think so Francis,but not 100% sure. Or maybe you're referring to the
same record pressed on the orb's label with an orb mix which jochem just
told me about? Basic Channel 1 wasn't far behind. Not thinking of that are
you?
Thats a hard, mad record.

Oh, and top Maurizio trivia, (which I never knew till a while ago) Maurizio
is the name of the project, and is both Mark and Moritz. I always assumed
Maurizio was just one guy, Moritz.

I love being a spotter.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring