Greetings,
Later this week we will be launching the first and only online shop
dedicated to Detroit house, Emporium 50.  In parallel with other labels
offered by Big 50 Entertainment, our shop will feature the more than 20
house labels the have come from Detroit over the last decade.  Included will
be well know labels such Mahogani, Sound Signature, and Moods & Grooves,
along with lesser known labels which are true to the spirit of Detroit
house.  Our goal is to be the largest collection of Detroit house on vinyl,
CD, and merchandise whether you are a serious DJ or casual listener.

The initial launch of the store will be with what we currently have and as
product is received from local labels the store will expand.

www.emporium50.com

Thanks for your support

Mike Grant