From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 11:33 AM
To: Ken Odeluga
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: (313) Detroit House Online Store

Hey Mike - good to see you're starting the shop. Detroit House music needs
some good online retail representation and I can't think of a better bunch
of people than Big 50 Entertainment. Congratulations on giving it wings - I
hope you're selling some apparel and maybe slipmats as well. I need my M&G
t-shirt!

Michael

                      "Ken Odeluga"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "313 Discussion List"
                      ones.com>                 <313@hyperreal.org>

                                               cc:

                      07/21/04 05:47 AM        Subject:  RE: (313) Detroit
House Online Store

Hello Mike,

Good luck with this. You might have to be the main port of call for a lot
of
the house I can never find anywhere - especially Mahogani, KDJ and SS!

Cheers,

Ken