From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 July 2004 13:42
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) records

Well folks, I'm losing the will to live here.
Not bought any records for ages.
Have hardly picked up a record for weeks.

I noticed a couple of bits that could be interesting.
(not listened though)

2 new Neroli releases (Yotoko & Basic Laws 3)
And also a Tread release on 3rd Ear.

So, anyone have any news of good records to cheer me up?

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring