From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 July 2004 15:04
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) records

>yeah never saw those abe duque bits anywhere in Mcr.
>first or second time around for the 'What Happened' 12

yeah, piccadilly didn't get them.
they got the whole new batch of blake 12's though.
2 is it?

if you're struggling, danny's great at pulling bits out for you that you
otherwise wouldn't think to look for or ask for. good idea for the more
obscure things I woudn't normally check. wierd band bits or nu-disco
bits.
good ears.

not that Tim hasn't of course! His speciality is getting the pieces in
though, so he's mo' busy with that.
and a damn fine job they all do too.

whats that brown stuff on my nose?

oh, and Tim, have a good time on your stag my friend.

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring