I didn't mind it, not their best (by far) but I still enjoyed it. The
Prodigy are a bit of a guilty pleasure for me though, I still have a soft
spot for them as it was the early Prodge stuff that helped bridge me from
industrial to techno.

I agree with the "too noisy" bit though, maybe shoulda leaned off the
distortion a bit more often. :)