Something Corporate and Yellowcard? Punk?!

Nevermind - I don't want to get into it on such a lovely day. I'm going
outside.

MEK

                      "DJ Entropy"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      ring.com>                cc:       313@hyperreal.org,
"John Coleman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                               Subject:  Re: (313) Re: new
Prodigy album
                      07/23/04 02:45 PM

                      Please respond to

                      djentropy

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:41:35 -0500, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>> Punk is the new rave
>
> LOL - give me a break.

When I go to a Something Corporate and Yellowcard show that ends at 11pm,
costs 15 bucks, and is 15 miles out of the city...and *3,200* people are
there, while the local DNB and Techno nights can't get 40 people, then
yes, it most certainly is.

--
DJ Entropy

Head of the MA-RI chapter of the Free State Project
http://www.freestateproject.org

C.O.C.K. - Conservatives Organized to Crush Kerry