On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:51:10 -0400, Thomas D. Cox, Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: "DJ Entropy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

When I go to a Something Corporate and Yellowcard show that ends
at 11pm,
costs 15 bucks, and is 15 miles out of the city...and *3,200*
people are
there, while the local DNB and Techno nights can't get 40 people,
then
yes, it most certainly is.

no, thats called "a waste of money". have you ever been to a real
punk show, man?

Yes, I just described one.  You just replied about it.

"real punk" isn't just what X person happens to like, moron.

--
DJ Entropy

Head of the MA-RI chapter of the Free State Project
http://www.freestateproject.org

C.O.C.K. - Conservatives Organized to Crush Kerry