The list is about Detroit techno, was originally served
from a university network in Texas and has contributors from
all over the world. If a group of listmembers in Bishkek
held some sort of gathering or meetup I think it would be
unreasonable for anyone to object, or to expect them to
find the cash to actually travel to Detroit.

While Detroit is of course an ideal location, it's a bit
difficult for anyone outside the city to organise anything
there. So unfortunately I have no control over whether a
party takes place in Detroit or not - but yes, I think it
would be good if someone organised one. For the record, I
emailed a few people in the US about this a few weeks ago,
to see if anyone might be able to get something going in
Detroit, but that's pretty much all I can do.

I see no reason why parties to celebrate ten years of [313]
shouldn't take place in every city or town that has more
than one [313]er living there, to be honest...

Brendan