The funny thing is, the party itself has generated no traffic aside from my
original notice about it. This whole thread largely consists of complaints
about the fact that no-one's set something up in Detroit, and so I think
most of the contributors to it wouldn't move to a separate list to continue
that discussion.

I think that splitting the list up into several groups isn't really the best
thing. The next step would be to have a separate list for Movement, for
radio shows, for Chicago events, Berlin events, etc etc. If the party here
in London was generating loads of traffic in and of itself, then fair
enough, but it actually isn't.

Brendan