this party is so hyped up it makes me wanna puke!

-----Original Message-----
From: Phonopsia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Aug 3, 2004 5:17 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) 313 Tenth Anniversary Party

I can understand the sentiment, but Brendan had this on his mind for a while
and tried (is trying???) a number of ways to make this inclusive. It was
*never* meant to be an exclusive London party, just a party in London for
those on [313] who *can* make it to this one, in honour of the tenth
anniversary. Similarly, people in Scotland could make an argument that the
party should be up there. Let's face it, there's been a hell of a lot of
British participation in this list for a long time, so it follows that those
of us who live an ocean away would want to celebrate the list that helps us
participate in Detroit's music when so many of us can't make the trip.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]