At 09:01 AM 8/6/2004, /0 wrote:
someone mentioned an EBN reunion? I deleted the email, but since they are old favs of mine, I'm very interested in getting more info on this. thx!
-joe

from www.voidstarproductions.com
Saturday 9/11 [New York, NY] Tribeca Performing Arts Center : TINO CORP & EBN @ RESFEST!!!

Emergency Broadcast Network [EBN]
Tino Corp.
Hell, Darryl

DON'T MISS THIS!!! TINO CORP is Jack Dangers of MEAT BEAT MANIFESTO and Ben Stokes of D.H.S. Who last time in town where scratching video while doing a sick performance DJ set. EMERGENCY BROADCAST NETWORK are a legendary video and performance art troop who invented their own video sampler in the early 90's and have not done a public performance like this in years. EBN is once again performing with the full line up including DARRYL HELL (ABSTINENCE, S6K, OPERATION:MINDWIPE, etc.) NOTE: ABSTINENCE will also be making a full return one week earlier at the BATCAVE in NYC. NOTE: The ElectroVideoMove @ the Philladelphia Frige Festival is during the daytime and only about an hour from NYC. You can easily catch both mixed media events in one day.

9:00 PM - tba - tba - map address & directions

and speaking of people who haven't been around in years, LAIBACH is going on tour in november!
--
unsigned short int to_yer_mama;
matt kane's brain