WOW! EBN, hadn't thought about them in years! Gonna have to dig out those discs
again, I'm sure they're still around here somewhere. If I recall, if you put
the discs into a computer you can get some early DVD-rom-eque things going on.

If any of you end up going to that show, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.
I've always thought that seeing them live would be quite interesting,
regardless of what you think of their music.

Lauren