Is it Tuesday?

It's trivia time kids.

For those who haven't read the book, "Love Saves The Day", here's some info
on Mr F.Grasso.

http://ped111251.tripod.com/francis.htm

Btw, while I was on my hols, I bumped into Francis' protege, protege (Mr
W.Gibbons),  Mr Francois Kevorkian outside Piccadilly 21's in Manchester.

Gave him the old "bonjour" and threw him the cosmic handshake.

Top One.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring