its wednesday Alex....mind you it doesn't suprise me that you put Tuesday :)

        -----Original Message-----
        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Wed 11/08/2004 13:25
        To: 313@hyperreal.org
        Subject: (313) Tuesday Trivia

        Is it Tuesday?

        It's trivia time kids.

        For those who haven't read the book, "Love Saves The Day", here's some
info
        on Mr F.Grasso.

        http://ped111251.tripod.com/francis.htm

        Btw, while I was on my hols, I bumped into Francis' protege, protege (Mr
        W.Gibbons),  Mr Francois Kevorkian outside Piccadilly 21's in
Manchester.

        Gave him the old "bonjour" and threw him the cosmic handshake.

        Top One.

        behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

        telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
        give your consent to such monitoring