Not to add fuel or anything here, but I think it's really interesting the way
the words 'hip' and 'hipster' get tossed around on these types of threads,
because it seems completely opposite to the way my mom or the press or whoever
uses it.  Usually it seems like it gets pegged to something or someone known
to a small or more exclusive group of people.  Here it seems to get applied
to stuff that is suddenly popular or known to a substantially LARGER group than
the relatively smaller techno crew.  Does this seem weirdly backwards to anyone
else?