I think you should meet each other halfway, fight to the death, and then
someone should be onhand to finish off the survivor.  I can't believe you two
have nothing better to do in the middle of north-american august (ie summer)
than sit online and CC a few hundred (maybe thousand even?) while you argue
over who has the bigger dick.

please stop, none of us want to hate you but you're not making it easy.

-Joe