On Aug 18, 2004, at 9:39 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
it's the
opening track of that Paula Temple Live At Supercollider mix that was
up on Little Detroit ... er, ah ... oh dear

had a dig around on Little Detroit to see Greg but couldn't find the mix,
maybe Martin still has it?
Looks like the evil imperialists win again. Oh well.

Part 1 is still up (in ZIP form) on Paula's site:

http://www.grexultra.com/paulatemple/audio/Paula%20Temple%20- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

(The link for Part 2 appears to be broken)

At the beginning there's a deep voice saying "What ... Kind ... Of ...
Sound ... What ... Kind ... Of ... Sound ... " and then the sawtooth
grandiose sweep kicks in, which made me think it must be a Chris
McCormack track, but I downloaded the A1 track off of his "What Kind
Of Sound" EP and it wasn't that one ...

        - Greg (sitting here utterly gobsmacked by this UR Limelight '92 mix)