hmm listening to the moonstarr "detriot" thing right now. sounds decent, but
pretty uninspired/generic too. oh well. kinda nice. not too special.

has anyone heard that new new nubian mindz w/hanna (warren harris)? all house,
and hanna remixing one? sounds cool....when warren is "on" he makes some of the
best house (almost rnb techno or something tho!) around, highly creative and
unique...real curious about that one. maybe not that detroity tho...i got nothin

submerge got a couple new ones in, one on i forget which label, produced by a
woman, sounded kinda fun clubby stuff..

i'm helpful, argh

The new Moonstarr release entitled Detroit might fit the bill. It's an
homage to the Detroit sound, and has been getting excellent reviews!

Here's a few quotes...
DJ Rolando - "I really like Detroit - its got a very nice old school
feel to it"

Nick Luscombe (XFM) - "Classic - will probably play every Sunday for the
rest of the year"

Wai Wan (Earth Project) - "This is LARGE! Detroit brings back motor city
nostalgia while slacker has been tearing it on the floor" (Charted #2)

Moonstarr "Detriot" on Sonar Kollektiv
http://sonarkollektiv.de/releases/SK037/

Cheers!

website: www.gerald-matrix.com