One of the dust boys said it was the best cover version he'd ever heard :) Made me laugh...

Martin

On 20 Aug 2004, at 16:46, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

talking of Sonar Kollectiv.

What do people make of that label?

Alot of the stuff is pretty alright really, tends to be kind of instant
stuff that I'll probs go off in a year, but I dunno, not a bad label eh?

re. that Moonstarr, I agree with all the comments. Although maybe say in
his defence that maybe thats how the track was intended?

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring