[Juan Atkins - Back to Basics pt 2]

I'm with Marsel on this one - while everyone else I've spoken to about it
says they really don't like the B side track, I'm very much drawn to it. I
first heard it "blind" (went to visit a friend and he put it on without
showing me the label) and was really blown away by it. It's a really unusual
and distinctive set of sounds used, but I like that, and as Marsel says, it
puts me in mind of older Kenny Larkin material. Although there's still
something undeniably 21st-century about the sound! Looking forward to
hearing it played out too.

Brendan