Thanks for the info Placid, I need to think it over for a few days. £250 is big
money.

-----Original Message-----
From: placid [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 September 2004 15:30
To: Paul Kendrick; '313'
Subject: RE: (313) Selling records- need help

Radioactive rhythms is nowhere near as rare as #'s 1-5...  I saw it go
for 40 - 50 $ last outing...

Never seen  sweat electric on da bay  the last soundpictures went for
$150  I think....

Its a lot of money...  just depends how much u wantthem  and whether it
means eating lentils for a month or so....