I'm not sure if I would part with them but just need to get my head around
"that offer". I could buy loads of other records with that cash!

-----Original Message-----
From: Pryor, Ryan N [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 September 2004 15:43
To: '313@hyperreal.org'
Subject: RE: (313) Selling records- need help

Every time I look @ my complete S.I.D. collection, I ask myself "what would
it take for you to sell these?" ... "How much money would someone have to
offer you?" And to be honest, I can never settle on a dollar amount. I often
try to convince myself that I could sell them and buy a hundred+ new records
with the money I could get for them. Or a new piece of gear.  But I've come
to realize that I would starve to death before I sold any of my rare pieces.
Maybe I'm too attached to the nostalgia aspect of them.

-R