The orig ultradyne is up there with the clarence g in terms of
difficulty to obtain..  I believe...  been looking for a while  but no
luck..

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 September 2004 10:27
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) since we're busy...

Can you tell my boss isn't in?

Shed:
Sounds beautiful! I like A1 clip best.
Sound quality pretty low tho, is that just the clips?

Yoav B:
A1: can't get this clip!
A2: Rough rough loop! nice!!
B1: disjointed acid funk
I like this guy!! and his tapes!

Ultradyne:
A1 - Nice, I came out from hiding behind the sofa
A2 - Abstract, but not in their usual total darkness way
B1 - Rough dancefloor computer funk
B2 - Another rough dfloor vibe
>From these clips, I think this might be one of my favourite Ultradyne
releases!

154:
Mentalist

nice marsel

: )

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring