>The orig ultradyne is up there with the clarence g in terms of
>difficulty to obtain..  I believe...  been looking for a while  but no
>luck..

>From those clips, it sounds hot!

I was unaware of this record.

And if you can't find a copy, then the rest of us have no chance I'd say!

Any truth in that Clarence G story that it never got a proper release, and
now there's quite a few copies of this sat around somewhere that they don't
want out cos they ain't all that keen on it?

Now there's a good friday urban techno legend.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring