On Sep 14, 2004, at 22:19, jason kenjar wrote:
I had their first model of direct drive turntables.. they felt like a pair of playschool "My first DJ" toys. Yeah, they could do some cool tricks like +10 / -10 and backwards, but that aint chit when precision and durability is what truly matters with in tables.

i've had rather good luck with my ttx tables, but my numark mixer is terrible, and for all the crap i hear about numark layiing off support staff for akai and alesis i would get worried about their overall common sense as a company.

--
matt kane's brain
http://hydrogenproject.com