LMFAO!!!!!  That rawks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Earle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 5:42 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Down-on-his-luck Techno artist forced to shill for
Afro-American product

"HOLLYWOOD, CA (AP/313) -

  FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

  PHOTO CAPTION

  Former world-famous Techno DJ & Producer Kenny Larkin is shown here in
  this photograph, dated September 14th 2004, shilling for Afro-American
  product ``Black Again''.  ``After I moved to Los Angeles, I started
  losing my Blackness," Mr. Larkin stated.  ``I started dancing off-beat,
  like White people.  I needed to get my groove back.  I started using
  ``Black Again'' and was so impressed with the product that I am now
  a spokesman''.  Mr. Larkin would not comment when asked if his Techno
  fortunes were at such a low ebb that he was forced to shill for the
  product to support himself."

http://mine-mine.mine.nu/DarkComedian.jpg