Yeah, I think Technotourist do that with Scan 7 - lets just see what we can
build and who will help. Shout out KJ...

---> Well, I was actually the one who helped setting up this year's edition
of TBPT, together with Scan 7. The sad part is that I won't be able to make
it over to Detroit next year. Construction has begun on the house my
girlfriend and I have bought so I simply won't have the money nor the time
(we need to do all the work inside, including the second floor, heating,
plumbing, electricity ourselves!) next year. That doesn't mean I don't want
to help out for the next edition, but I certainly won't be able to put in
the same amount of hours I did this year.
But it would certainly be a nice idea to bring everybody together. Every
year there's a few separate and loose initiatives to meet up with people and
in the end everybody seems to find one another anyway, but one initiative to
bring everybody together at one point would be great. Mind though that
things get pretty hectic in Detroit during the festival and meeting up or
simply making it on time to appointments tends to be difficult.

John
http://www.technotourist.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]