How I get on these email lists is a mystery.
However, I thought some of you might be into this:

"Late Breaking News!

For those who have asked when/where DJ T-1000 aka Alan Oldham will be
playing locally, he has been named the resident for a brand new techno
weekly that's starting up in Chicago, beginning Tuesday, Sept. 21. It will
feature T-1000 and special guests.

Every Tuesday night at:

Dragonfly Mandarin

832 W. Randolph

Chicago.

10 pm-2 am

312-787-7600

21+

No cover!"

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring