>Anyone have a release date for this and was the box set going to be
>available on wax?

Mike

I've been told this isn't coming on vinyl.
But I'm not sure if that means as a boxset etc, as I thought they were
doing the vinyls.
But, I did get it from the horses mouth so to speak. Maybe this is just an
EMI uk thing?
Or maybe the guy just didn't know.

Alot of use?!

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring