Argh!  Still no sight of official re-issues of the first 3 albums.

What gives?!

sqrrt

-----Original Message-----
From: jason kenjar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 12:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Kraftwerk 12345678

Im not sure where and when Alex got his info, but this is a "snip" of
the press release that matt passed onto the list on June 22nd:

------
Kraftwerk " 12345678 - The Catalogue" will be available on September...

In a recent interview to italian newspaper La Stampa, Ralf Hütter
confirmed release of Kraftwerk remastered albuns (12345678 - The
Catalogue) on September, 2004.

They will be available in separated pieces and as a box, with the
original artwork when they were first published.

The 8 albuns (Autobahn, Radioactivity, Trans Europe Express, The Man
Machine, Computer World, Electric Cafe, The Mix and Tour de France
Soundtracks ) will be published in CD and  vinyl, and later in Super
Audio CD, in both English and  German versions.

--------

It says vinyl right there, unless their plans have changed and I don't
know about it. Alex?

-jk