So has anyone spoken out publicly about these bootlegs?  I mean I would
assume that Derrick would be fuming because they're using his
Transmat logo without permission (or are they?). If it's done without the
artist's permission, whoever is producing these should pray they don't get
caught - copyright and trademark infringements, publishing infringements,
licensing infringements...
they better take all the money they're making off of these and sock it away
because if they get busted that's going to be one hell of a lawsuit.

I still don't get why Submerge is selling them unless it's an inside job

MEK

                      Matt MacQueen

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Marsel //
Nomorewords.net"
                      .com>                     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                               cc:       "313"
<313@hyperreal.org>
                      09/29/04 05:13 PM        Subject:  Re: (313) new Buzz
repress

On Sep 29, 2004, at 4:38 PM, Marsel // Nomorewords.net wrote:

> all those buzz 'represses' are bootlegs, btw

LOL...   They just took photographs of the labels and artwork and
printed it up just the same.. pretty silly.  It looks ALMOST right, but
not quite..   I wonder are the catalog # etchings the same as the
originals too?   masterful fraud job, they should go into
counterfeiting currency.

speaking of, about time i watched To Live & Die in LA again.

--
Matt MacQueen
http://SonicSunset.com