>So has anyone spoken out publicly about these bootlegs?  I mean I would
>assume that Derrick would be fuming because they're using his
>Transmat logo without permission (or are they?). If it's done without the
>artist's permission, whoever is producing these should pray they don't get
>caught - copyright and trademark infringements, publishing infringements,
>licensing infringements...
>they better take all the money they're making off of these and sock it
away
>because if they get busted that's going to be one hell of a lawsuit.
>I still don't get why Submerge is selling them unless it's an inside job

Hmm, yeah. I can't see any of them letting anyone getting away with any
bootlegging.
Strange then that they keep appearing right?

Not that strange.

Still, it's their chit innit.

Is your business ready for the new era of accounting? http://www.ifrs.co.uk

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring