just worked for me. mebbe it's given in under some load?

the thrid track sounds really nice

robin...

On 30 Sep 2004, at 13:25, David Beattie wrote:

I dont think the website is up Alex, I cant get it to
load anyway and I cant ping it either.

Cheers
BT

 --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Just flicked through a promo of the mentioned Rick
Wilhite release.

It's very very good, infact, I'd go as far as to say
it's one of my
favourite things by him.

I got an email from their newslist, so I've posted
the address of the clips
below.

www.itstillmusic.com/audio/stillm002-a.ram

www.itstillmusic.com/audio/stillm002-b.ram

www.itstillmusic.com/audio/stillm002-c.ram

hope they don't mind, and I hope the links work, I
can't access them here
because I'm at work.

Thanks

Alex

p.s. I'm sure Matt Macqueen was playing it a while
back, maybe check
www.sonicsunset.com for longer preview!

--------------------- End of message text
--------------------

Is your business ready for the new era of
accounting? http://www.ifrs.co.uk

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such
monitoring.