Rick Wilhite mixed:
Omar S - For Us All [Rick Wilhite mix] (fxhe, 2004)

it comes in at 54 minutes on
http://www.jbucknell.com/deepdetroit.mp3

james
www.jbucknell.com

             Jason Brunton
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
             30/09/04 07:36 PM                                          cc
                                       313 <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) Rick Wilhite Soul Edge EP
                                       Still Music

He's also invloved in at least one of the Omar S releases too

Jason

On 30 Sep 2004, at 19:08, Thomas D. Cox, Jr. wrote:

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>> Just flicked through a promo of the mentioned Rick Wilhite release.
>>
>> It's very very good, infact, I'd go as far as to say it's one of my
>> favourite things by him.
>
> he hasnt actually put out that much stuff that im aware of. i have
> the godson 1 but not 2, and i have the UK release of the soul edge
> 12". plus the tunes he did on the beatdown comp, and the first 2 3
> chairs joints, and the one on abstract fusion 2, plus the rmx (i
> think huckaby did it?) of his tune on the beatdown rmxes 12".
> pretty much everything he's done is one of my favorite things by
> him : )
>
> i guess if i had to pick, id choose godfather 1. great 12", and
> one of the least popular KDJs.
>
> tom

> andythepooh.com

ForwardSourceID:NT00013D72