yeah all that confused me too.

it would make sense if it was something about european artists that was stopping the US scene develop or were stifling it. i didnt think that was the case at all. a lot of american artists are choosing to move to europe for one reason or another, which is a separate discussion which may not be appropriate for this list. maybe that is what is being referred to here.

also, the primadonna djs/artists part is a problem over in europe too surely?

anyway, i'm european and may have it all wrong. maybe the US folk see things differently?

robin...