>Today I'm wearing my WWURD (What Would Underground Resistance Do)
>bracelet and it reckons we should have a beer and ignore the court
>jester, so what you having?

Well, as ever Martin, I'll have a pint. Thanks.
Although a brandy chaser could help calm me down a little more too.

However, interesting you mention this >Underground Resistance

As this guy is name dropping Mad Mike in all this, I'm wondering if Mike
will be joining his boycott. I'm wondering if he'll be dropping all the
european distributors he's closely worked with over the years, or wondering
if he'll be kicking Orlando Voorn out of his stable of fine labels. Or
asking europeans for help when one of his friends gets bootlegged. Or not
selling any european stuff in his shop.

Wouldn't have thought so. Wonder if he's aware of what this dipstick is
spouting, using his name as a reference point. Wouldn't have thought so
either. Although Submerge are on the list right? Or were at one point....

And I ain't finished with this clown (Mani) yet either. just hit delete,
doesn't take long.

Warmest regards to you Martin,

Alex

p.s. nice bracelet lover boy, giz a kiss ; )

Is your business ready for the new era of accounting? http://www.ifrs.co.uk

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.