On Oct 1, 2004, at 9:22 AM, robin wrote:

ok i wanna talk about music.

my vote for a hugely underated producer is Gary Martin (teknotika)

i mean check out that Serious Business 12 on Teknotika for recent proof.

anyone else have a producer that you think is underated?

robin..

Mathew Jonson

just kidding

I hear you on the Gary Martin thing.

I like Jamie Bissmire a whole lot. I don't know if he's underrated or not, but I don't hear much mention of him. Not exactly 313 sound though.

I found some really awesome minimal techhouse MP3s by a guy named Craque, but I can't find much information about him or anywhere to buy his stuff.
--
Tim Moore