yeah, the two full lengths both hit the nail on the
head with the moody but rockin electro styles.

adding "brace yourself", which is a total
classic(imho), really rounds things out for a strong
nomination.

has anyone caught dj k-1 / keith tucker live? i've not
even been able to dig up a recorded set.

--- kj at technotourist dot org <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>