Very well said, Eamonn. This is the most clear and articulate response
to Mani's boycott announcement that I've read yet. I do hope that
those who've been accusing some of us of "overreacting" to the proposed
boycott of our continent's electronic music scene take the time to read
through this post and take its well-made points into consideration.

Brendan