Well, we've had phonetics today, and now I'm moving over to the world of
economics.

Quick Q for you:

Where do you small indie record label men get your records pressed over
there?

How much is it for say, 500 or 1000, and a 2 colour label?

Is it worthwhile a euro label getting their records pressed in America, as
the dollar is so weak against the pound and euro at the moment?
Considering £100 can be the difference between losing/breaking even and
making a profit at the mo, do you think it's worth looking into?

Would be interested.

TA.

Alex Bond
*Head of Techno Economics, University of Life*

Is your business ready for the new era of accounting? http://www.ifrs.co.uk

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.