To paraphrase the first paragraph of his statement:

"For a long time obS/EAR existed as an entity which assisted in marketing EU
artists and beyond into the US... I have decided to make a major change... I
have decided that I am going to begin looking inward. This means that this
collective of artists will remain tied to the American scene and American
DJs... I cannot sit by any longer and watch what was created here in the
States get redone and sold back to us at import prices. Yet, we have made an
exception with [Steve Rachmad and the Advent]"

This - alongside the much more succinct headline - makes it exceptionally
clear that EAR is no longer going to book EU artists, bar the two stated
exceptions, as it now considers itself to be tied to the American scene. I
don't think we need to do any more quibbling about the actual substance of
the statement.

Brendan