Wow,  inspiring!  that sounds amazing.  Ive always
thought that these type of live performances would be
the future for electronic music.  because like it or
not laptops, synths, and turn tables are instruments.
Or atleast have the capability of being used as such.
But, Im probably preaching to the choire here.

chana