Alright this might seem daft, but I am having a hell of a time finding good
techno right now, even online.   I have been looking for a US distributor that
sells to individuals that would have things like Dan Bell's recent work, Non
stop djs, dj rush/pro jex, shake's stuff, new puzzlebox stuff, or other
slightly eclectic (but not really)stuff.  You all are makin me jealous of all
the records that you keep writing about that I am just not seing out here in
san franciscos shops.  I find stuff used or from individaul online shops like
submerge/big50, is there a one stop -that has some back stock and lets' you
listen ?  Thanks for any advice....
tom