there was a new one announced some while ago called at www.loft101.com i've had pretty good luck with them and their special orders. their back stock isn't that great but there's no minimum order size and their inventory control is handy dandy

Alright this might seem daft, but I am having a hell of a time finding good techno right now, even online. I have been looking for a US distributor that sells to individuals that would have things like Dan Bell's recent work, Non stop djs, dj rush/pro jex, shake's stuff, new puzzlebox stuff, or other slightly eclectic (but not really)stuff. You all are makin me jealous of all the records that you keep writing about that I am just not seing out here in san franciscos shops. I find stuff used or from individaul online shops like submerge/big50, is there a one stop -that has some back stock and lets' you listen ? Thanks for any advice....
tom

--
unsigned short int to_yer_mama;
matt kane's brain